PROVIDED IN THE CABINS:
Salt & Pepper, Coffee Maker and filters (bring coffee), Toilet Tissue, All Linens & Towels. Dishes, Pots, Pans & Utensils, Dish Washing Liquid & Hand Soap, Propane for Outdoor Grill, Trash Bags and Paper Towels, Crockpot & Toaster, Hairdryer
BIGHORN CABINS POLICIES
- Cancellations: Deposit is refundable minus $75.00 per day reserved, with 30 days' notice. Cancellations less than 30 days from date of stay are non-refundable for the entire rental charge (which includes the deposit and the remaining balance due).
- Our cabin rental rates cover the first TWO guests. Extra charges apply beyond TWO guests. Help our septic systems by honoring the "Max Cabin Occupancy" guidelines as noted in your email confirmation
- Property is for sole use of paying guests (including limited parking). No recreational or trailer parking available (contact management for parking options)
- No Smoking/No pets (service animals accepted with documentation).
- No outdoor fires or fire pits due to forest fire risk.
- Leave cabins as they were found. Empty trash/Recycle items as appropriate (recycling bins provided), clean and put away dishes, wipe down ovens, refrigerators, stoves if applicable.
- Blankets and towels are provided for your stay. Please keep towels inside cabins to avoid pine needles.
- Bighorn Cabins prides itself in being a peaceful, clean experience. Please observe quiet time from 9pm to 8am.
- Be aware of Private Property and No Trespassing Areas.
- Check In: 2:00pm. Final cabin rental payments are due one week prior to arrival. Cabin key codes will be emailed after we receive final payment. Check Out: 10:00am
- Bighorn Cabins is not responsible for accidents or injury to guests.
- Communication with BHC Management: Please contact Chris or Doug at 970-232-6369 or text us at the same number. Cell phones can be utilized on site using WI-FI connection on your phone.
- Please observe and support “Social Distancing” when possible. We hope to see all of you as we hike around Bighorn Cabins’ grounds with our 6 ft. hiking sticks 😊
- Failure to observe the above rules can result in eviction without refund. Bighorn Cabins reserves the right to charge up to $100.00 additional for cabins left excessively dirty.
THANK YOU for your reservation and see you soon here at Bighorn Cabins!
Chris and Doug
31635 Poudre Canyon Rd
Bellvue, CO 80512