PROVIDED IN THE CABINS:
Salt & Pepper, Coffee maker and filters (bring coffee), Toilet tissue, All linens & towels- NO DAILY EXCHANGE (but towels can be traded every other day if needed- Please bring to the office by 10 AM). Dishes, pots, pans & utensils, Dish washing liquid & hand soap, Propane for outdoor grill, Trash bags and paper towels, Crockpot & Toaster, Hairdryer
BIGHORN CABINS POLICIES
1. CANCELLATIONS: Deposit is refundable minus $75.00 per day reserved, with 30 days' notice. Cancellations less than 30 days from date of stay are non-refundable.
2. Our cabin rental rates cover the first TWO guests. Extra charges apply beyond TWO guests. Please check each cabin's description for maximum occupancy rules.
3. Property is for sole use of paying guests (including limited parking)
4. No Smoking/ No pets (service animals accepted with documentation). Violation of this policy can result in a $100.00 fine per day.
5. No outdoor fires due to forest fire risk. VIOLATIONS: Subject to a fine of $100.00 per rental day.
6. Help our septic systems by honoring the "Max Cabin Occupancy" guidelines as noted in your confirmation
7. Leave cabins as they were found. Empty trash/recycle items as appropriate (recycling bins provided), clean and put away dishes, wipe down ovens, refrigerators, stoves if applicable
8. Blankets and towels are provided for your stay. Keep inside cabins to avoid pine needles. OUCH!
9. We support a peaceful environment for all of our guests. Please observe quiet time from 9pm to 8am. Please excuse hummingbird noises!!
10. Be conscientious of Private Property and No Trespassing Areas.
11. Check In: 2:00-6:00pm (Please request late check in). Check Out: 10:00am (please drop key in green mailbox on office porch). Lost keys will result in a $25.00 charge.
12. Failure to observe the above rules can result in eviction without refund. Bighorn Cabins reserves the right to charge up to $50.00 additional for cabins left excessively dirty.
13. Bighorn Cabins is not responsible for accidents or injury to guests. In the event of an emergency, use the phone in the green mailbox on the office porch to call 911.
THANK YOU for your reservation and see you soon here at Bighorn Cabins!
Chris and Doug
31635 Poudre Canyon Rd
Bellvue, CO 80512
OFFICE HOURS: 9 AM TO 6 PM